The church is dedicated to St Martin of Tours. As with all old churches it has been altered over the years. It was extended in about 1400 with the creation of a lady chapel, before which it is thought to have had an apse. A fine stained glass window behind the altar was the work of Herbert Bryans. Two other stained glass windows are found in the lady chapel are much older. The old font thought to date around 1120 is carved with monster heads joined by their tongues. As can be seen in the photographs above the door ways are Norman carved with a chevron pattern,
Thomas MARSHALL served at least two periods as Church Warden here. 1738-1740 and 1752-1754.